Subject: Re:Hey Hey Hey!
From: [email-masked] (John Crookshank)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 13:37:32 -0500

On 24-Jan-96 06:55:35, Neil D South ([email-masked]) Emailed: 

> Hey Hey Heya!

> the UPS man just called and left a pressent,

> at last lightwave 4.0 rev a for the alpha!

> is this a record, as i'm in england .

> hope all those others wating for 4.0 alpha get it soon

Yes, we just got ours yesterday, too. And it has a program for building
Flyer clips on it, too! Churns out Flyer clips at about 2 frames per
second, which is a real boost in speed in that department, too.

--
      ______________________________________________________________
     /     John Crookshank         | Raptor3 DEC Alpha Workstations \
    |  MicroTech Solutions, Inc.   | Lightwave 3D, Toaster/Flyer     |
    | Desktop Video Systems Dealer | JVC Professional Video Products |
    | NewTek Systems Group Dealer  | PVR, Speed Razor, Amiga Dealer  |
    |------------------------------|---------------------------------|
    |     [email-masked]              http://www.mt-inc.com/       |
     \______________________________________________________________/